Passive House Quality Premium uPVC System
- 5 or 6 chamber profile with fitting depth to 85 mm
- Also available for passive houses with Energeto profile
- Thermally separated threshold sill available
Please consider our VOLUME DISCOUNT
uPVC patio doors are not only extremely popular, they also make the perfect decision and investment: Being of high durability, easy to maintain and affordable, they additionally offer excellent thermal insulation performances and can be purchased in classic white design as well as in several special decors. Their intelligent multiple-chamber and sealing systems in addition to modern noise, heat or security glazing create highly efficient windows. Going through the product configurator, you will find a large amount of uPVC patio doors and opening types which can be purchased in just a few clicks.
uPVC Patio doors - variety of design and durability
uPVC Patio Doors
Our uPVC patio doors are particularly long lasting and easy to maintain. The uPVC profiles are made according to the most modern processes and display excellent thermal insulation properties.
uPVC Patio doors are available in both 5 or 6 chamber profile systems. The higher the number of chambers, the better the energy value.
The door sash is available with reinforcement of either steel or innovative adhesive technology. Adhesion technology is a process whereby the pane is joined to the frame of the uPVC door sash using an adhesive. This not only increases the stability of the uPVC patio door considerably, but also enormously improves the thermal insulation.
uPVC Patio and balcony doors can be designed to one's own personal taste. Plastic is a material for which a wide variety of paints and decor finishes are available. So the patio door can be made to match any features so that it blends in harmonically with the overall appearance of the house and home.
And there are a number of different types of door available for your patio or balcony door.
Our assortment ranges from the simpler single sash uPVC door with turning function through the multi-sash patio door with turn-and-tilt mechanism to the four-element uPVC patio door with lift-and-slide function.
As additional accessory for your uPVC patio door (and also for any uPVC door or window) we offer the matching shutters in front-mounted or top-mounted design. As well as providing additional shade in summer and privacy all year shutters also ensure added security. Here, too, one can choose from a wide selection of decor finishes for the uPVC, so that the shutters perfectly match your patio doors.
uPVC Patio Door Colour Range
uPVC Patio doors are available in all RAL paint colours and in a selection of decor finishes. So the door can easily be made to match the total appearance of the home. You are free to be creative and use your imagination.
System description for uPVC patio doors
uPVC Patio Doors - System Description
- 6-Chamber system
- 85 mm Construction depth
- Innovative adhesion technology
- Frame and sash complete without steel
- Central seal system on 3 levels in papyrus white
- Thermal insulation Uw<=0.85 W/m2K
- (using glazing of Ug=0.7 W/m2K & "Warm Edge")
- Thermal insulation to Uw=0.71 W/m2K possible
- (using glazing of Ug=0.5 W/m2K & "Warm Edge")
- Max. glass thickness 52mm
- Soundproofing RwP = 33 - 45db
- Basic security system using two mushroom head security bolts and two security striking plates
- Single-handed turn-and-tilt fittings with anti-mishandling device
- Available in white or decor finish
- Classic design: frame and sash in classic / angular design in recessed version
- Reinforced frame using a new innovative PVC strengthener Ultradur® High Speed
- Highly effective insulation using thermal foam in 3 chambers
- Weatherproofing provided using PVC with modern Additive-Technology
- Weather resistance using extruded sealing according to DIN18055
- Materials up to 97% recyclable
- Concealed drainage system
- Improved heat and sound proofing using alternative glazing
- Improved security up to class WK ll
FEATURES OF PATIO DOORS