Striking profile with clear contours
Wood patio doors are obviously the first choice when considering ecologically responsible construction, life cycle assessment and naturally renewable raw materials. The warm and friendly aspect they create as well as the effective thermal insulation and climatic regulation by absorption and release of humidity remain unexcelled. Plus, the freedom of design and creativity is great with wood patio doors as you can add ornamental window bars or choose exotic wood pigmentations that give that individual touch to your living space. On windows24.com, you can combine them as you want and ctrate your very own wood patio door.
Wooden Patio Doors
Wooden patio doors enjoy a unique warm radiation which only the natural and sustainable raw material wood creates.
Our wooden patio doors are only constructed using specially selected high grade wood, which are then treated using a special, natural impregnation technique. Thus our patio doors a have long life and require only a comparatively low level of maintenance to keep the wood weatherproof and protected.
One can obtain more protection for the wooden patio door by adding the matching aluminium sash cover profile. This means that the wooden window sash is optimally covered and protected by the aluminium against all weather conditions and one can enjoy one's patio door for years to come.
A rain rail fitted as standard provides the optimum draining of rainwater from the patio door and simultaneously protects the frame profile in the area of the sill. A number of different woods are available for the patio doors. The range encompasses woods such as pine, Meranti, oak, larch and even eucalyptus. For each type of wood there is a different varnish (e.g. light pine) so that the patio door can be given its own individual look.
Wooden patio doors are available in a number of different styles and various methods of opening. These range from the simple single-sash door to the sophisticated balcony door or patio door with several sash elements and fanlights.
One extra feature which woks especially well to wooden windows and patio doors is the window bar. Patio door bars underscore the harmonious overall look of the wood and create even more homeliness and a pleasant ambience. But not only bars are the perfect accomaniment to wooden patio doors, the matching handle, e.g. of aluminium, can offer an attractive contrast to thwe wood of the patio door and serve to highlight the natural material even more.
Wooden Patio Doors and Colour Range
Wooden patio doors are available in the conventional woods such as pine, Meranti, larch and oak, for each of which there is a matching varnish. This means a wide selection of looks for the surface area of the door. Thus your patio door will please for years to come.
Wooden Patio Doors System Description
SYSTEM AND CONSTRUCTION
- Laminated scantings optionally in the wood types pine, Meranti, larch or oak.
- Smooth wood upper surfaces using fine hydroplaning
- Factory-applied coating to protect against UV-radiation and moisture
- Final treatment using electrostatic spraying technique and environmentally friendly paints and varnishes
- The lower frame profile which is especally prone to weather forces is protected by an extruded and specially coated rain protection rail
- Normal windows, thermal insulation, soundproofed and safety window, sliding elements, balcony and patio door
- Modern design with roundline look with rounded edges in semi-recess form
- Corner and shear bearings with trunnions for sash weight up to 130 kg
- All fitting components in contemporary steel look with cover caps if required
- Mishandling device as sash lever and anti-mishandling locking